The course is aimed at individuals or groups whose nature of work involves increased levels of preparedness and stress and are required to attempt or act under difficult and / or life-threatening situations in their own or others’ lives.
Who may enroll
The purpose of the course is to learn, prevent, manage and deal with stress, which arises in individuals or groups during or after the completion of a business or mission.
Specifically, it addresses all “First Responders” – Armed Forces, Police, Fire Brigade, Port, Volunteer Rescuers, Civil Protection, Security Staff, Maritime Security
After the successful completion of the program the participants will be in position to:
1) define stress
2) separate stressfrom anxiety
3) recognize the stress procedure
4) understand the factors and symptoms of operational stress
5) apply stress prevention and operational stress prevention measures
6) control both ordinary and operational stress
7) measure their individual stress
8) support the principals of operational stress management
8) form a healthy way of dealing with daily stress
9) to evaluate their personal stress
10) to adopt relaxation techniques
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.