The RTI’s advanced first aid programs include adult incident management, using specialized equipment, such as the medical oxygen bottle, ventilation bag, oxygen flow regulators and the Automated External Defibrillator, to increase the effectiveness of the assistance.
The first aid programs provided are based on the most recent guidelinesand follow the protocols published by the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR).
The training course is conducted in accordance with the following guidelines:
- European Resuscitation Council (ERC)
- American Heart Association
- Resuscitation Council of Asia-Pacific
- Definitions / International Protocols
- Basic Human Physiology
- Legal protection
- Protective barriers
- Psychology of the rescuer
- Calling the E.M.S.
Life Threatening Conditions
- Heart Attack
- Ventricular Fibrillation (sudden cardiac arrest)
- Airway obstruction
- Severe bleeding
- Physical shock
- Anaphylactic shock
Adult Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Recognize a respiratory arrest
- Breathing management
- Circulatory management
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Recovery position
Automatic External Defibrillation (Adult A.E.D.)
- Describe the A.E.D.
- Operation of an A.E.D.
- Connecting the A.E.D. with the victim
- Voice prompts A.E.D.
- Maintenance and Safety of the A.E.D.
- Results of using the A.E.D.
Emergency Oxygen Administration
- Constant Flow Cylinder
- Non rebreather mask
- Oro-nasal resuscitation mask
- Bag Valve Mask (B.V.M.)
First Aid (Common Illness Treatment)
- Illness assessment
- Using the Epi – Pen or Ana Pen
- Febrile convulsions
- Acute hypothermia
- Heatstroke and Heat Exhaustion
- Loss of consciousness
First Aid (Treatment of Common Injuries)
- Sprains and muscle contusions
- Burns and scalds
- Nose bleeding
- Foreign object injuries
- Head injuries
- Eye injuries
- Teeth injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Bites and stings
- Internal bleeding
- Minor injuries treatment
- Chest trauma
Who may enroll
Persons willing to provide emergency assistance at work or other high risk activities such as workers in security forces, rescue crews or cabin staff as well as to any other seeking specialized training with a senior title.
International Certificate of Training is provided. The certificate is issued by Recue Training International (RTI).
Valid for 3 years.
Prerequisites to participate
There are no prerequisites for participation.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.